3 Scrambled Eggs With Dill: 1 Carb & 255 Calories
Scrambled Eggs With Dill
Eggs are one of the best weight loss foods out there. They are nutritious, high in protein, filling, and low in calories compared to how much they fill you up. Here is a an easy way to start the day burning fat using them.
- 3 medium sized eggs
- 1 teaspoon Half’n Half
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground dill
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- Heat skillet for 3 minutes on medium.
- During this time, mix and whisk all other ingredients together.
- Add butter to skillet.
- Poor mixture into skillet and let cook for about 1 minute.
- Rapidly scramble eggs around until desired dryness is achieved. Makes 1 serving.
- 255 calories
- 20 grams fat
- 1 gram carbohydrate
- 18 grams protein
- 0 grams fiber
Tagged Diabetes Nutrition, Diabetes recipes, healthy recipes