Low Carb Dinner Crepes: 11 Carbs & 400 Calories
Low Carb Dinner Crepes
- 8 ounces fat and carb free deli ham, diced
- 1 cup low fat shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 medium sized eggs
- 6 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Half’n Half
- ¼ cup water as needed
- ½ teaspoon Stevia
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Whisk flour and eggs together in a large bowl.
- Gradually stir in water, butter, Stevia, and salt until smooth.
- Bring a skillet to medium heat and coat with olive oil.
- Pour 1⁄4 cup of batter at a time into pan, tilting pan in circular motion to allow for faster, more even cooking.
- Heat for 2 minutes until bottom is a light golden brown.
- Loosen with spatula, turn over, and cook the other side.
- Set aside and add another 1⁄4 cup of mixture until all crepes have been cooked.
- Coat the inside of each crepe with ham and cheese. Makes 3 servings of 2 low carb dinner crepes each.
- 400 calories
- 11 grams carbohydrate
- 28 grams protein
- 28 grams fat
- 2 grams fiber
Tagged Control Cravings, Diabetes Nutrition, Diabetes recipes