Bean & Cheese Burritos: 24 Carbs & 340 Calories
Bean & Cheese Burrito
Here, we utilize the king of starches, the bean,
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup low fat shredded cheese
- 1 ounce butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large Mission Hills Carb Balance Tortilla
- Melt butter on medium heat in a medium sized skillet.
- Add beans and salt.
- Stir for 4 to 5 minutes, before beans begin to melt.
- Turn off heat, add cheese, and stir until melted into mixture.
- Heat tortilla for 30 seconds per side in another skillet on medium heat.
- Add ingredients to tortilla, fold into burrito, and serve. Makes one serving.
- 340 calories
- 24 grams carbohydrate
- 17 grams fat
- 23 gram protein
- 32 grams fiber
Tagged carb cravings, Control Cravings, Weight Loss